Sunday, February 13, 2011

Reveal


"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple"  ~ Dr Seuss

Throughout blogland, many folks have chosen a word to inspire and inform their year.  Reveal is the word I selected for 2011.  Reveal conjures up so many wonderful visuals and possibilities.  I picture unfolding layers or petals ultimately exposing a beautiful, detailed center.  I also envision a path or road, with various side tracks leading to interesting vistas, before the final destination is reached.  I'm entering this year with exciting new projects, possibilities, and avenues to pursue - looking for dreams and amazing realities to be revealed!

3 comments:

  1. Anna, your blog and photos are amazing - so gorgeous!

    I love the blog template so unique and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new year outlook. So promising! I can't wait to see what this year holds for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I relish the way the tree trunks line up and the fence meets.. that is a great word choice!

    ReplyDelete