Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Gift


"Friendship is a sheltering tree"  ~ Samuel Taylor Coleridge

I received a gift from a friend - a truly wonderful gift!
This present wasn't purchased at a store, nor did it come wrapped in decorative paper and topped with a bow.  But, this gift ranks up with some of the best gifts I have ever received.  My friend, Tanya, wrote a special post about my art illustrated with photos of my home, studio, quilts, and beadwork.  Please enjoy this gift with me at http://comeandpeek.blogspot.com/2011/02/alchemy-of-art.html.
Thanks friend!
P.S. You're sure to want to try some of Tanya's recipes, once you're there.

2 comments:

  1. What a great friend! Headed over to read the post now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the sweet words Anna. Who wouldn't want to do a feature on you? You are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete