Saturday, July 5, 2014

Summer Greetings!


Life has been busy -
a good kind of captivating busy.
The fact that I just edited these Mother's Day flower images pretty much confirms this!

I've mentioned that our daughter was going to be graduating from college.
Well, the day came and included a special honor for her,
as K was included in an additional "Evening of Distinction" ceremony.
What an amazing group of young adults! 
 I believe they are going to change the world, or at least make a stab at it.

Next came moving K into her first apartment, with the help of her friends.
Picture a charming old building with deep mahogany colored wood floors,
cream plaster walls, and beautiful light.
Gone are the days of college dorms and slum lord rental homes 
shared with friends.


A couple more trips for family get-togethers, my niece's HS graduation party, 
kayaking on the lake, biking, a studio bead project, photography in the garden, 
and watching thunderheads from the dock - 
that's how time has been rolling along.

I hope this finds you enjoying the good times of summer.
Take care and as always, happy creating!

Comments are off while I soak up more summertime fun :)