Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's Perfect!


When you were a kid, did you ever go to the circus and see one of those cute VW bugs pull into the center ring -
 then, the next thing you knew, an inordinate number of clowns piled out of it?  
Well, The Abby Tote by V & Co is kind of like that.  It's very cute and can hold an inordinate amount of stuff.
 Besides that it's a super easy pattern to sew - all around goodness!

So, my Abby Bag is packed along with an enormous suitcase and
 I'm off to Rhode Island to teach at the Machine Quilters Exposition for a week.
I have a photo or two that are scheduled to magically post while I'm away.
 Hope you enjoy your week!


P.S. Yesterday, I contributed an essay to The Inspiration Studio titled, Gift Without a Bow.  
It's about the power of the gift of Art.
Please check it out!

5 comments:

  1. Have a great trip....

    I love love this bag and the fabric your chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous bag!! Wishing you a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is so cute! I can just see it in some bright colors, too. :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a beauty of a bag that holds alot ..a win win for sure!!

    ReplyDelete