Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Lensbaby Love Blog Circle: October



Autumn has been spectacular with warm temps and brilliant colors,
but it also means that flowers in my garden are winding to a halt.

So, I decided that today would be a good time to show you some of the Lensbaby images
 that I've made this summer for my Rainbow Macro Floral Project.





In my blog post, Black River Pow Wow,
 I mentioned winning a web membership :)
I hope that you can visit my new website which is devoted exclusively to my photography -

Please check out my collection titled, Newton's Spectrum.
This is where I'm gathering the best of the Rainbow Macro Floral images,
many of which were taken with a Lensbaby.
It's an ongoing project that I'll be expanding upon over time.









Next, please follow the link in our Lensbaby Love Blog Circle 
to the inspiring work of Ana Rosenberg.
Enjoy!

17 comments:

  1. Just stunning captures, Anna, in so many beautiful and soft tones. You are a true master at macro photography! Now I shall go and visit your new website! I shall come back to these photos, just to admire their beauty again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So very kind of you to say, Sandra! I certainly do love macro photography!!!! And, my LB and macro combination are a fav :)

      Delete
  2. The Colors of Anna make me happy! I love this project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Victoria! Since I'm a color, nature, flower lover....well, this project is perfect for me.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful colors, wow! I am loving all these grouped together. My favorite is the orange spotted lily (maybe?) but they are all fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jessica! I've had fun putting them together on my website in progressive color sequences. Yes, that is an Asiatic Lily...which I had to fence off so the deer couldn't eat them :)

      Delete
  4. such a beautiful array of colors from nature. beautiful work Anna. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Celeste! I've been having so much fun with this project!!!!!

      Delete
  5. You have such a talent for making flowers so emotive. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Caroline! I do love flowers...their color and form fascinate me.

      Delete
  6. Just lovely! I keep going back for another look! Were they taken with Velvet 56?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Dominique! I really appreciate your comment. These images were all made with the Lensbaby Composer and Double Glass with various additions of extension tubes and the LB macro lenses (+4 and +10). I don't own the Velvet 56...but wish I did!

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooopss, replied to Dominique in the wrong place.

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete